FIND YOUR PASSION


Passion, is an intense desire and enthusiasm to achieve something good,.  

While having a conversation a dear friend of mine, who dd not get job by many companies, attending enormous interviews just to get money and society status.  Today he is going to start his own work after finding his passion, again and this time he is not doing it for money or society status but just for the love of creating and finding his inner passion.  

                                                                            Just because he loves to do it!!!
This reminded me of a question that I asked a successful businessman “how did you get rich?”
“I did not plan to get rich?” He said, “I did what I enjoyed the most everyday and the money came by itself”

His answer is a concept that he finally learned; to succeed in anything, you must be passionate about it; passionate about your kids, your husband, your wife, your career… You have to love what you do.

Steve Jobs, in his commencement address at Stanford University, put it this way after being fired from Apple, the company that he founded:“Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.”

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do” I am convinced that this time, my friend will come out with his best creation, now that he is doing it for love.

“Find YOUR PASSION and you will always have the strength to keep going…” Vignesh Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Effect Theory